Monday, March 8, 2010

Can I put product in my hair?

Should I, or should I not use (what they(women and hair dressers) call) product in my hair? Now I'm not talking the paternal, manly, chauvinist type of manly, just is this something a domestic male should do? I just got a new haircut, drastic in lengths and styling, but it lays kind of lamely in my face all day long. At some point I feel that I need to take a stance and attempt to control this mess, but it requires me to step up to the metro steps and use product. Why is it that part of me just objects to this action? Is it just in the name, or are men designed to avoid decorating hair growth if it calls for more attention than a straight comb can handle?

2 comments:

  1. 'It is better to look good than to feel good' - Fernando.

    Use your best judgment - to be fully domesticated and to keep your manhood confirmed, find something quick and easy that'll do the job. And stay away from mousse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! I thought mousse was the way to go. See, I really do not know what I am doing in this department.

    ReplyDelete